An experienced and compassionate attorney helping you achieve your immigration dreams

Helping U.S. Immigrants Marry With Fiancé(e) Visas

Do you want to marry someone who is not a U.S. citizen? Are you hoping to marry someone who lives overseas? A skilled immigration attorney can help you.

When couples find love, my goal is to help strengthen this bond by uniting them on the same soil through a fiancé or fiancée petition. At the Law Office of Amie D. Miller, I take great pride in helping couples petition for fiancé(e) visas from my office in San Francisco. I can help you whether you are located in California or if you are residing with your fiancée or fiancé in his or her home country.

What Is Involved In The Fiancé(e) Visa Process?

Applying for a fiancé(e) visa is a three-step process. First, the U.S. citizen must file a petition. Next, the overseas fiancé or fiancée must appear at the U.S. consulate after submitting a second set of documentation and forms. Once the fiancé(e) visa petition is approved, he or she must marry within 90 days of arriving in the United States and file for permanent residence.

Same-sex fiancé(e)s also qualify for fiancé visa benefits in the U.S. I help LGBT couples with this visa process.

As your immigration lawyer, I will help you prepare for each step of the family, marriage or fiancé(e) immigration visa process. I can counsel you through virtual for the consulate interview, and prepare and accompany you to your interview in the U.S.

Start The Visa Process Now So You Can Reunite Sooner

Working with all immigration, citizenship, and resident status issues, I help couples located all over the world pursue visas in the United States. To schedule a consultation, send me an email or call 415-362-8602. I also offer virtual consultations for people located abroad.