Skilled Representation With Asylum, Removal Defense And Waivers
Are you scheduled for an appearance before the immigration court? Do you want to appeal a denial of your immigration application? Were you recently arrested for a crime and wonder how it will affect your immigration status? Have you been waiting for an unreasonably long time for a decision regarding your application?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, seek the help of an immigration attorney who can expertly guide you through all types of immigration and visa issues and disputes.
Years Of Experience Working For You
At the Law Office of Amie D. Miller in San Francisco, you will receive the guidance and expertise of an attorney who is certified by The State Bar of California as a Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law. Since 1999, I have zealously represented individuals and families across the globe with complicated immigration matters, including:
- Claims for asylum from mistreatment in your home country
- Waivers for those unable to obtain temporary or permanent legal status for overstay, fraud or criminal issues
- Defense of individuals from deportation or removal from the U.S.
- Appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Administrative Appeals Unit or the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- Fighting immigration application delays with mandamus actions in the federal district court
Dedicated To Protecting The Rights Of Immigrants
Don’t wait until it is too late to contact a skilled lawyer for help. Contact the Law Office of Amie D. Miller today by calling me in the California San Francisco Bay Area at 415-906-2321. You may also email me confidentially.
A number of international video conferencing options are available for my out-of-country clients. Don’t wait to seek qualified legal help.