Whether you have traveled to the U.S. to unite with your family members, flee persecution, compete in athletics or build your career, a knowledgeable and dedicated immigration attorney can help you achieve your goals.
At the Law Office of Amie D. Miller in the San Francisco Bay Area, I provide skilled representation regarding a broad range of immigration, citizenship and visa issues for individuals, spouses and families across the nation. As a certified specialist with The State Bar of California in Immigration and Nationality Law, I provide expert representation with a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Marriage, fiancé, family, crime victim and entertainer visas
- LGBT asylum and immigration issues
- Divorce, battered spouse issues
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Removal and deportation defense
- Criminal conviction consequences and waivers
- Asylum issues
- Deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA)
- Immigration court representation, appeals and mandamus actions
Working with clients facing violence or persecution in their homeland, I help individuals seek asylum protection from persecution. Working with a globally recognized sports star or recording artist to obtain the right athlete or entertainer visa, I help individuals bring their unique talents to the U.S. For some clients, I simply help them fight to enter or stay in the country for work or family.